Sicily: a music holiday with the Capo d’Orlando Blues 2017
- Published: 16-06-2017
- Category: Events
And the music begins. The Capo d’Orlando Blues Festival 2017 awaits you in Sicily, with its 24th edition. It is the oldest event of this town, an unmissable appointment for music enthusiasts.
From July 22nd to 30th, Capo d’Orlando hosts the blues festival with concerts and workshops. The program of the event offers:
- July 22nd: Borgo San Gregorio;
- July 24th/25th/26th: Downtown;
- July 27th: Parco Suburbano Scafa;
- July 28th: Castello Bastione;
- July 28th and 30th: Villa Piccolo.
You can listen to the American popular music in a charming setting. Nothing better for real blues enthusiasts.
A land to visit
Not only music during your vacation in Sicily. The holiday will allow you to discover two of the most beautiful places in Sicily. We’re talking about:
- Messina, a city that you can visit in one day;
- Etna, the highest volcano in Europe, recommended especially for hikers.
In addition to this, from Capo d’Orlando you can easily reach the Aeolian Islands and enjoy a fabulous sea.
How to get there
Messina is the main town from which you can reach Capo d’Orlando. To get there:
- Take the E90 towards Palermo;
- Take Brolo-Capo d’Orlando Est exit;
- Take the state highway 113 towards Capo d’Orlando.
For further information about the 2017 edition of Capo d’Orlando Blues (complete program, tickets, any changes), you can visit the official website of the event, Capodorlandoblues.it.
Image source: Pixabay.comRelated articles