Sicily: the fascination of Vittoria jazz festival 2015
- Published: 27 aprile 2015
- Category: Events
Professionals, artists, enthusiasts, tourists. They have a characteristic in common: jazz music. And they will meet in Victoria, in the province of Ragusa, Sicily. The occasion is Vittoria Jazz Festival 2015, unmissable event that will take place from June 6 to 28.
The program of Vittoria Jazz Festival 2015:
- June 6: Conturband (Street Band)
- June 6: Christian McBride Trio
- June 7: Ron Carter: Golden Striker Trio
- June 12: Emanuele Primavera / Alessandro Presti 6et (Jazz Club)
- June 13: Giovanni Amato Quartet: “Echoes Of Blu Note Era”
- June 13: Emanuele Primavera / Alessandro Presti 6et (Jam Session)
- June 14: Alfredo Rodriguez Trio: The invasion Parade
- June 19: Andrea Gomellini Quartet (Jazz Club)
- June 20: Kurt Rosenwinkel Quartet
- June 20: Andrea Gomellini Quartet (Jam Session)
- June 21: Lee Konitz Quartet
- June 24: Vittoria Rotary Jazz School – Carlo Cattano
- June 25: Vittoria Rotary Jazz School
- June 25: Semifinale Vittoria Rotary Jazz Award (2pm)
- June 25: Finale Vittoria Rotary Jazz Award (9pm)
- June 26 giugno: Vittoria Rotary Jazz School (9:30pm)
- June 27 giugno: Conturband (Street Band)
- June 27 giugno: Volcán
- June 28 giugno: Francesco Cafiso “La Banda” Spec. Guest Francesco Buzzurro
All concerts will take place in the Enriquez square at 10:15pm (except when a different time is indicated).
How to get to Vittoria
Catania is the nearest turistic port. In order to get to Ragusa from Catania, take the state highway 194 and then the state highway 514. Once you are in Ragusa, to arrive in Vittoria take the state highway 13 and then the state highway 18.
For more information
For more information about Vittoria jazz festival 2015, visit the official website of the event, Vittoriajazzfestival.it.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/bastet