Taormina’s greek theater: the 10 best Summer 2016 concerts
- Published: 26-04-2016
- Category: Events
Live music played by your favorite artist. The scents of the beautiful sea of Sicily. An exceptional location, fascinating and charming like few others in the world. These are the ten best concerts at the Greek theater in Taormina during the Summer 2016.
- Duran Duran (June 5)
- Anastacia (July 22)
- Robert Plant (July 24)
- Negramaro (July 27)
- Franco Battiato and Alice (July 31)
- Ludovico Einaudi (August 7)
- Stefano Bollani (19 August)
- Massimo Ranieri (August 20)
- Gianna Nannini (26 August)
- Francesco De Gregori (August 27)
Discover one of the best places of Sicily
Did you choose the concert you wish to see? Fine, but do not forget that the location is in one of the best places in Sicily. Your favorite concert could turn into a wonderful opportunity to spend two or three-days holiday. In particular:
- among the things to see in Taormina in a day, there are Isola Bella beach, Duomo and the public gardens
- around Taormina, among the places to visit there are Mount Etna, Catania and Aci Castello
How to get there
Taormina is located in the province of Messina. To get there from the city on the Strait, just take the A18 towards Catania and follow the road signs to Taormina. The journey by car takes about 45 minutes.
For more information on concerts scheduled at the greek theater in Taormina in the Summer 2016, you can visit the official website of Taormina municipality, Comune.taormina.me.it .
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/anamsRelated articles