Wellness holidays in Sicily: to rest you body and your mind
- Published: 9-02-2015
- Category: Things to Do
Tired of the usual routine and stress of the everyday life? Nothing better than a few days at the Spa, to fortify the body and especially the spirit. Even better if the pleasure of the Spa is combined with a trip to a land to see, such as Sicily. For your wellness holidays in Sicily, these are the best places to go.
- Terme di Acireale – The beneficial properties of its sulphurous waters were known and appreciated since Roman times. Today Acireale is a Spa renowned all around Europe.
- Alì Terme – Also in this case it is a very ancient inhabited settlement. Alì Terme is not only a renowned Spa resort, but also a Sicily popular seaside resort.
- Lipari e Vulcano – In addition to the benefit from the Spa treatments offered by these facilities, a wellness holiday in Sicily in Lipari and Vulcano is also an opportunity to see two of the most beautiful islands in the Aeolian.
- Geraci Siculo – The waters of Geraci Siculo, a small town about a thousand meters above the sea level, are known throughout the region for their beneficial properties.
- Termini Imerese – This city is famous not only the Carnival. Its foundation dates back to 407 BC and from its promontory you can admire the gulf below.
- Sclafani Bagni – the town rises on a mountain. And from a source that is located just below this mountain, water gushes from centuries giving great benefit to those who used it.
- Segesta – Wellness holiday in one of the most beautiful places of Sicily. An area rich in history and legends, where there are famous spas.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/chiemseehotelRelated articles